Tuesday, October 18, 2011

the crisp white shirt;

[image source: tumblr.com]
I must stop all blasphemous thoughts of pushing Winter away when I ogle and drool over beautiful winter clothing – blazers, trousers, little sweaters, cropped jackets, black boots (delicious). But the weather is still breezy cool with a hint of sunshine. So I've compromised. 
The crisp white shirt. Iconic in every right, both in menswear and brought into women’s must-have basics list – that stands for everything from classicality, sophistication, a juxtaposition of masculinity and femininity, and of demure sensuality. A hint of the je ne sais quoi, and the casual, “oh, I just borrowed it from my boyfriend”,  b l a s é  attitude
So, when worn slightly frumpled, half tucked in with a few buttons left unbuttoned, it can either look a bitscandalous, or simply alluring. I have compromised, at last – a white button down worn with cut off denim for a could-be-spring, could-be-summer ensemble. A long gold chain, or a Y necklace would only add to the sensuality. Mm. 
Gros bisous 
wwndie x